Meet Denise Greene
Denise isn't just our coordinator for the East Syracuse Chapter, she also serves as our Chapter Development Coordinator. If you attend her chapter, chances are good you're in training.
1. What is your favorite childhood memory? Going to Niagara Falls annually with my parents
2. What's the most daring thing you've ever done? Not a very daring person
3. What do you do for a career? Customer Service Person at an office furniture company but if you ask Kolleen I’m part owner. Hahahaha
4. Are you married? Do you have children? Yes, 49 years this year and 2 children and 2 grandchildren
5. Do you have any hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time? Love studying the word of God and crocheting
6. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be? Travel New York State and see the beauty of it.
7. Who is your favorite author? So many, Randy Clark, Bob Goff, Lisa Bevere, John Bevere.
8. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? I don’t think I would
9. Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without? Reading the Word, it’s my way to get the day going
10. If you could share a meal with any 4 individuals, living or dead, who would they be?Jesus, My sister and 2 brothers
11. What made you want to be a coordinator for an Activ8Her chapter? I always say it was like John the Baptist in Elizabeth’s belly when she heard Mary talk and proclaim her upcoming birth of Jesus. It was what God created me to do.
12. What is a highlight of your chapter meetings? I love being in the community with women that love the Lord. I love the laughter, the crying, the fellowship and close relationships that we are developing each time we meet.