#beYOU: Change Your Identity One Letter at a Time
What if you could finally experience a transformational victory over your identity struggle? Are you ready to believe and apply truth that activates the courage to conquer your insecurity, inferiority, shame, and self-doubt?
We find ourselves held captive by an identity crisis when we allow relationships, titles, perceived success, or the opinion of others to define us. Uncertainty and confusion are inevitable when the unexpected shakes our stability and plays with our emotions. In these pages, you’ll discover how to walk away from the false definitions and live with clear purpose and priorities.
Using the ABCs as a roadmap along with authentic life stories from author Kolleen Lucariello’s own struggle with identity, this book leads women on a back-to-the-basics journey toward discovering the foundation of their true identity in Christ.
- Biblical teaching with a down-to-earth approach
- A humorous and honest glimpse of the author’s own struggle
- Practical and heartfelt encouragement—like having coffee with a friend
- Questions for personal reflection and spiritual growth
- Twenty-six principles that are relevant and applicable to your everyday life
Discover who God says you are. Whether you’re going through a difficult time or simply experiencing everyday challenges, you’ll find hope and encouragement here. Dig in and allow God to change your identity one letter at a time. It’s time to #beYOU.